Contractor / Craftsman / Remodeler
Contractor / Craftsman / Remodeler
We have year-round work with over 50% repeat/referral customer base and are seeking experienced Craftsmen and Technicians with a variety of home improvement skills to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company serving (INSERT City/Metro Area/County/Local geographic reference) with excellent customer service and quality work.
What You Will Receive
- Earn $1,200/week, depending on your skills and availability
- Work as Independent Contractor or Employee - part-time or full-time - on your own schedule
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The Contractor / Craftsman / Remodeler has expertise in multiple types of home repair, maintenance and remodeling. You must have basic construction skills, be organized, and effectively communicate with others with a positive attitude. We are looking for craftsmen (and women!) who can bid work and produce it. If you have at least 3 of the following skill areas, you're the kind of person we need to add to our team:
- General Carpentry - Rough and Finish
- Bathroom Upgrades / Remodel
- Kitchen Refresh / Remodel
- Painting Interior and Exterior
- Drywall Repair / Patching / Caulking
- Minor Plumbing and Minor Electrical Knowledge
- Flooring Repair and Installation
- Handyman, General Home Repairs and Maintenance Work
All candidates should be confident in the following areas:
- Great Customer Service and Client Relations
- Knowledge of Building Codes
- Material Management
- Must have current Driver's License and Insurance
- Must have tools, work vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Must pass screening process which includes a background check
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
We are always looking to speak with an experienced handyman or craftsman (or woman!) who has professional experience as a Remodeler, Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Painter, Mason, or Installer or any skilled tradesman from the residential or commercial construction industry. Please, no Project Managers or primarily New Construction.
Ready to Learn More?
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a quick conversation to see if this could be the right match for you. Check us out on the web at: www.handymanconnection.com
What our customers say:
Why Handyman Connection?
Handyman Connection of Eden Prairie, MN
Be in business for yourself, not by yourself! We partner with independent contractors and handle the advertising, scheduling, communications and provide the brand that is known for quality and accountantability. As part of Handyman Connection, our Craftsmen have great earnings potential, enjoy lifestyle flexibility, and receive support from our local office. We specialize in small to medium home repairs, remodeling and home improvement projects. We are the original – and leading – home improvement specialists in North America.
As a Handyman Connection Craftsman, you will:
- Have great earnings potential
- Have a flexible schedule that you set
- Receive great support from our local office
Company Website: eden-prairie.handymanconnection.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)